Thursday, September 8, 2011

So B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

Oh my goodness, so I was peeking through followers of others blogs and came across @My Shabby Streamside Studio Oh my goodness, amazing!!! I just saw the cottage she created from an old hunting cabin and it is breathtaking. I recently wrote her an e-mail saying that I too will one day have one similar even if I have to build it in my backyard!! Such inspiring beautiful work. Def. visit her blog or view images at which were taken by the NY Times. I have to say looking at all the beautiful creations others are able to make is truly inspiring.


My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Oh, aren't you sweet to say such kind things, Amanda!

I'm following your blog, now. Have a great weekend!


Coco Draws said...

Wow, love it. So charmingly sweet! :)