Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh my...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been a hectic couple of days. Something I came to realize over the last few days is how rude people are. Not to drown on and on but OMG!  My job deals with sales and collections and it is HORRIBLE. I am noticing more and more how much the money isn't worth it. Has anyone else ever felt that way?

My boyfriend is amazing though, made me salmon stuffed with crab and spaghetti with vodka sauce, along with a bottle of wine. :0) Gotta love him. Okay glad I got that off my chest. Now on to the fun stuff!!!!


I have been thinking more and more lately about wanting to travel more, but unfortunately you need the green stuff to do that and I have some other things on my plate right now. Me and my boyfriend are continuously talking about getting married and along with that comes ALOT OF MONEY! So as of this point I will live vicariously through everyone else and buy beautiful artwork and photography from others. Hey if I can't go there I might as well bring it to my house. <3

No comments: