Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All over the place

Well I can honestly say I am all over the place right now. Have you ever gotten in one of those moods where you want to run in fifteen different directions, then don't move at all? WELL that is how I'm feeling at the moment.
Like most of this Country's hard working Americans I've been laid off, plus side? I had an awful job and now have a whole bunch of free time. However, the only problem is I don't know what to do with all this free time. I know I'm trying to write my first manuscript, but I just can't get going on it and it's driving me crazy. It is sooo personal so I'm not sure which angle to start in on. Also, I'm about to receive my Certificate of  Eligibility to teach in the state of New Jersey, which is sooooo exciting!!! Who knows this blog may transform into a teaching/writing blog...if I'm lucky.

Well if anyone would like to give any input on free time ideas I would love to hear them!!! I hope everyone had a great Holiday and enjoy the new year!

<3 Amanda

No comments: