Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hmmm..some new ideas

I've been trying to figure out which direction I want my blog to go in cause as of right now it's kind of lame. Every blog I follow at this point is dedicated to home decorating in beautiful white and french design. One would probably think I'm into design...def. not the case, but I do appreciate beautiful work.
Me and my boyfriend continuously talk about when we move out and start our lives and I must say I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE MY OWN HOUSE!!! I think about it all the time and I'm sure I will going back to these blogs for some information. Along with design I would like to travel to Europe to see the sights and soak up some other culture. I'm very proud to be an American and with that I would love to widen my cultural range.
Lots of things going on for this 23 year old right now. Working on my first manuscript (as you can see in the post below), taking three more Praxis (teacher's examination) Exams between September and March: Busy, busy, busy! Well hopefully I'll be back soon with some updates and direction.


Love ya!
<3 Amanda

No comments: